Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Super Save a Sister


Greetings to you all,
I was inspired to start this blog with an aggressive attempt to make a change. I simply was God-led to share my adventures with being a woman who loves to help my people. In my journey, I have found joy and sorrow, laughter and pain, irritation and relief and most importantly an overwhelming feeling to help some one that may need my assistance. I am sure we've all felt like this at times. We all have had opportunities presented to us to share, give, love, endure and lift some one up out of a condition that they may be facing at the moment. And at times it is so difficult helping when you are in need of help. It's difficult giving when you only have a little. It's hard loving when you are fighting with yourself to love. It is so trying when you want to aid your fellow man but many before have taking advantage of your kindness.

With all that said, we still find ourselves in the midst of some one else's confusion. I say this because I know that I am not alone. We as a people need so much and lack so much that it is a heroic feet just to lend a hand. So this blog is for those who don't seek to get the credit but are willing vessels. Those that are unsuspecting angels and don't know it. It's also for me to share my day to day struggles and triumphs in my quest to be a servant of God.

So my question to you is, who have you saved today?

(All work is copywritten under the new copyright laws) (C)

6 comments:

  1. Today, I saved myself. Often times we can be so busy saving other people that we forget to save our self. Saving others is a complex path. It's more than a comforting word. It's more than a scripture. It's a belief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This literally brought me to tears. Life is so hard at times that it's almost impossible to see the joy, someone once told me, that in our darkest hour, an hour when you think you should give up, because the forces against you are so great, THAT hour is your greatest chance for Triumph! you my dear sister have truly started a revolution, and Inspired me, I can help save a life, while improving my own condition. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am overwhemling moved by your stroy. After knowing you for several years, this is something new im learning about my friend. All I want to know is, when is the comic book coming out. I know a great illustrator (Bro. Kerry).
    Love, your sister Abisayo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vonk...Continue to let HEM use you. I'm sooooo very proud of you. This reminds me when you "discovered" your gift of poetry. Keep it coming!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for my daily dose of inspiration. I have been so busy trying to save everyone else and I have forgotten about myself. My plate is so full at this point, it is so refreashing to my spirit right now. I need to e-mail sister Sabrina for giving me this new person in my life. I was inspired when I saw that you were trying to help Young women. It turns out that it is heiping me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog by a beautiful sister.
    Keep it up.
    farasheed48221@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete